alhamdullah

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
alhamdullah

Let there arise out of you a band of people inviting to all that is good, enjoining what is right, and forbidding what is wrong: They are the ones to attain felicity

3 posters

THE WORDS OF A PALESTINIAN MAN..............

THE WORDS OF A PALESTINIAN MAN.............. Empty THE WORDS OF A PALESTINIAN MAN..............

Post  Guest Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:12 am

The words of a Palestinian man.

''The world stood silent, while we urged for help. The world turned their heads, while we were being slaughtered. The world turned deaf to our screams for help. They laughed with joy to the screams of pain, and sipped on their liquor while amusing themselves listening to the screams of the raped ones. They were more amused to learn what pain can make one do. The world watched our falling bodies and watched us bleed.

We knew then that we were all alone.

Do you know what it is like to see your father being beaten to death?

Do you know what it is like seeing your mother being raped?

Do you know what it is like seeing your unborn child forced out of your wife's tummy with a knife?

Do you know what it is like when you hold your child in pieces?

Do you know what is like when a human is degraded out of his humanity?

Do you know what it is like watching your life being shattered and being raped of your dreams?

Do you know what it is like being oppressed and being deprived of your freedom?

I am sure you don't because if you did, you would have never called me a terrorist.

Are we terrorists because we said "NO MORE? Are we terrorists because we refused to be sub-human? Are we terrorists because we retaliated? Are we terrorists because we interrupted your joy of watching us bleed? Or are we terrorists because our love for Palestine is simply so deep?

Did I hurt your feelings? Did I make you cry? Did I turn your stomach with disgust? Or should I just let you watch me bleed?''.

very powerful!

we should never forget that turning a blind eye to oppression and watching from the sidelines is itself oppression.

.............from another forum......
    majed shurafa
    majed shurafa
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 103
    Registration date : 2009-03-13

THE WORDS OF A PALESTINIAN MAN.............. Empty Re: THE WORDS OF A PALESTINIAN MAN..............

Post  majed shurafa Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:27 pm

Are we terrorists because we said "NO MORE? Are we terrorists because we refused to be sub-human? Are we terrorists because we retaliated? Are we terrorists because we interrupted your joy of watching us bleed? Or are we terrorists because our love for Palestine is simply so deep?

i cant say more.
    but i would like to ask you one question pls
    are you sure you are not palestinian lady?????

i think you are.
    in your love you are.
    in your human feeling you are.
    in your hounst you are.
    and i think if i can see your eyes i will be know that you are too.
    thank you um okba.
    ALLAH bless you.
    houwayda
    houwayda
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 52
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

THE WORDS OF A PALESTINIAN MAN.............. Empty Re: THE WORDS OF A PALESTINIAN MAN..............

Post  houwayda Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:44 am

words can't express the pain i feel after reading this speech of the palestinian man

just say one thing

BE PROUD, YOU ARE PALESTINIAN!
    miss-7mmad
    miss-7mmad
    Members
    Members

Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2009-03-14

Post  miss-7mmad Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:57 pm

raelly it's vrey important

and so great
    thank you

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:27 pm