alhamdullah

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
alhamdullah

Let there arise out of you a band of people inviting to all that is good, enjoining what is right, and forbidding what is wrong: They are the ones to attain felicity

Quran down the beloved peace be upon him

Quran down the beloved peace be upon him Empty Quran down the beloved peace be upon him

Post  Guest Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:07 am

Quran down the beloved peace be upon him

When the Prophet was the age of forty years and on Monday, XVII of Ramadan, while worship in Laurel is a strong voice heard him say Read

, Says the reader, I repeat the second read, what I am saying reader, and then says Jesus Jibril in the third Read

(Read on behalf of your Lord who created (1) created man from a clot (2) Read and your Lord, Noble (3), who learned pen (4) taught man that which he knew not) Al-Alaq.

And when you read the prophet Mohammed these verses are decent and out of Laurel heard the voice says Mohammed Messenger of God you and I Jibril

, And when the prophet Mohammed lifted his eyes felt King (Jesus Jibril) and the form of a man standing on the horizon of the sky and then disappeared,

Messenger of God and thus is in the case of panic to Ms. Khadija was try and calm the magnificence and say: you Messenger of this nation, and so if Revelation

, Sometimes clay bell and sometimes the voice of man by man. The flag of prophet Mohammed is the messenger that this nation and is preparing himself for the greater task in history

And the call is important and confidential pronouncing of Islam and not easy because he kept the Quraish and is one of the largest tribes in Mecca and were mostly living on the infidels

And worshiping idols and his uncle Abu Talib was an unbeliever, but he was loved and had great love for Abu Talib, the Prophet always defended either before or after the fall of Islam and Revelation Bdada'oh

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:29 am