alhamdullah

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
alhamdullah

Let there arise out of you a band of people inviting to all that is good, enjoining what is right, and forbidding what is wrong: They are the ones to attain felicity

3 posters

The First Child to Accept Islam: Ali ibn Abi Talib

tala
    Members
    Members

Number of posts : 11
    Registration date : 2009-03-14

The First Child to Accept Islam: Ali ibn Abi Talib Empty The First Child to Accept Islam: Ali ibn Abi Talib

Post  tala Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:56 am

Ali ibn Abi Talib was Prophet Muhammad's first cousin and one of the early people who believed in Islam. He was born in Makkah, on March 17, 599 or 600 CE.

He embraced Islam while still a boy of ten and is known to be the first child to accept Islam.

He grew up in the Prophet's household. The Prophet's influence was apparent in his characteristics. He led a humble life till his last moments.

The Prophet loved him very dearly and took him as his brother in Islam. He praised him on many occasions as being the "Lion of Allah" (after Hamza ibn Abi Talib).

Source :
    http://www.readingislam.com/servlet/Satellite?c=Article_C&cid=1223905234711&pagename=Zone-English-Discover_Islam%2FDIELayout

He was one of the most heroic companions of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). He was known to be brave and courageous in every battle he fought for the support of the cause of Islam
    tala
    Members
    Members

Number of posts : 11
    Registration date : 2009-03-14

The First Child to Accept Islam: Ali ibn Abi Talib Empty The birth of Ali ibn Abi Talib

Post  tala Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:10 am

Ali was born inside the Kaaba in Makkah. The great historian, Masoodi, the Herodotus of the Arabs, writes on page 76 of Volume II of his book, Murooj-udh-Dhahab (The Golden Meadows), that one of the greatest distinctions that Ali enjoyed was that he was born in the House of Allah.Some of the other authorities who have affirmed Ali's birth in the Kaaba, are:

It was a custom of the Arabs that when a child was born, he was placed at the feet of the tribal idol or idols, thus symbolically "dedicating" him to the pagan deity. All Arab children were "dedicated" to the idols except Ali ibn Abi Talib. When other Arab children were born, some idolater came to greet them and to take them in his arms. But when Ali was born, Muhammad, the future Messenger of God, came into the precincts of the Kaaba to greet him. He took the infant into his arms,, and dedicated him to the service of Allah. The future prophet must have known that the infant in his arms was some day going to be the nemesis of all idolaters and polytheists and of their gods and goddesses. When Ali grew up, he extirpated idolatry and polytheism from Arabia with his sword.

Birth in Kaaba was one out of many distinctions that God bestowed upon Ali. Another distinction that he enjoyed was that he never adored the idols. This again makes him unique since all Arabs worshipped idols for years and years before they abjured idolatry and accepted Islam. It is for this reason that he is called "he whose face was honored by Allah." His face was indeed honored by Allah as it was the only face that never bowed before any idol

Source:
    http://www.al-islam.org/restatement/7.htm
    majed shurafa
    majed shurafa
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 103
    Registration date : 2009-03-13

The First Child to Accept Islam: Ali ibn Abi Talib Empty Re: The First Child to Accept Islam: Ali ibn Abi Talib

Post  majed shurafa Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:39 pm

Fourth caliph of Islam. He was born in Mecca, the son of Abu Talib, and was the cousin and close friend and supporter of the prophet Muhammad, who gave him his daughter Fatima in marriage. He was one of the first to believe in Islam. On Muhammad's death in 632, Ali had a claim to succeed him, but this was not conceded until 656, following the murder of the third caliph, Uthman. After a brief and stormy reign, Ali was assassinated. Controversy has raged around Ali's name between the Sunni Muslims and the Shiites, the former denying his right to the caliphate and the latter supporting it.
    noor 3eny
    noor 3eny
    Members
    Members

Number of posts : 15
    Registration date : 2009-09-09

The First Child to Accept Islam: Ali ibn Abi Talib Empty Re: The First Child to Accept Islam: Ali ibn Abi Talib

Post  noor 3eny Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:50 pm

[size=9]قال الله تعالى: { مِنَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ رِجَالٌ صَدَقُوا مَا عَاهَدُوا اللَّهَ عَلَيْهِ فَمِنْهُم مَّن قَضَى نَحْبَهُ وَمِنْهُم مَّن يَنتَظِرُ وَمَا بَدَّلُوا تَبْدِيلاً }(الأحزاب).
    Virtues of Imam Ali Zahid this world Group:

The Imam Ali may Allah be pleased with him and satisfied, a prolific science, a brave and righteous ascetic was narrated from Imam Ahmad, may Allah be pleased with him, he said: "What came to one of the virtues of what came to Ali."

Suffice it to forward the privacy that are forgiven them, where he was told Muslim Abdullah bin Ali may Allah be pleased with him said: The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him: "Do not let you know if Qlthn words, Allah will forgive you if you are forgiven you?

Said: say no god but Allah Halim Karim Subhaan Allah, Lord of the Mighty Throne Praise be to Allah "narrated by al-Tirmidhi.

And Aisha bint Sa'd said: I heard my father say: "I heard the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him as he went on swift in autocross, however, the sermon glorified God and praised him and said:" O people, I and complements They said: "ratified" O Messenger of Allah, then get the upper hand on Verwaha said: " The Lee leads me and I am religious and allies of the pro and anti desires of the "narrated by women in the properties of the faithful.

Imam Ali, a man who loves Allah and His Messenger:

Abu Hurayrah may Allah be pleased with him said: The Messenger of God peace be upon him the day of Khaybar: "For this is the flag given a man who loves Allah and His Messenger, God opens his hands." Omar ibn Al-Khattab: What I liked the Principality only that day said: Vtsaort have the hope that it allegedly said: "He called Ali bin Abi Talib gave him them and then said:" Walk not pay any attention until God opens to you. He walked on something and then did not stop turning the architecture of: "O Messenger of God on what I am fighting people? He said: "Fight them until they testify that there is no god but Allah and that Muhammad is the Messenger of God if they do that you have been prevented but their blood and money, and their reckoning on God." Narrated by Muslim.

The Imam Ali Karam Allah and his face does not find a free or cold after he called him the prophet, saying: "God Acfh harm to heat and cold."

Was Imam Ali, may Allah be pleased with him out in the cold in the Almlaetin and out in the heat in the thick rough and clothes. "Narrated by women in the properties of the faithful.

Imam Ali was a distinct force, narrated by one Tabaraani companions, he said: "We came out with Ali bin Abi Talib, when he sent the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him Brighth, when DNA from the fort went out to his family Vqatlhm hit him with a man from the Jews Aftah gear is out of his hands, addressed the Imam Ali Baba was at the fort Vtters by himself and he kept his hand in a fight to the opening of Allaah be upon him, and then delivered by Imam Ali from his hand When he had finished it I saw myself with a group of seven are striving to turn the door so we could not.

From the words of Imam Ali and his sermons Sayings:

He was the master and forward to the generosity of God and face the sayings and sermons are many, he said: "The thing that I fear a passion and the length of hope, either Faisd a passion for the truth, and hope Vince The length of the Hereafter."

And the Imam Ali also said: "I traveled the world, a housekeeper and traveled in the Hereafter, a future and each one of them sons of the sons of Be Hereafter you will be sons of this world, work and do not account for today and tomorrow, the penalty does not work," Bukhari.
    [/size]

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:08 pm